Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bucks Stop Here

I kind of envision a large Buck (deer) stopping at a bar and hoisting one in respect, acknowledgement or just some pre-inebriated salute. Must have fallen to be thinking this.

Had a parent yesterday denounce our school, me, and the criteria we use to evaluate their kid who, quite frankly, is doing jack in our system. Isn’t it funny how divorce, huge sums of income, hubris, and general arrogance have a trickle down effect to the children in a family?

Life without Candy has been different. The house is so quiet and every now and then I leave her light on attempting to convey somewhere deep into the spirit world that I’d like her ghost to make a visit and stop by. I miss her acrid smell that actually always brought me comfort. I miss her arrogance and somewhat schizo personality.

Okay, 8 photos of mine will appear in a photo book of Connecticut. I’ll post the address for those who MIGHT want a copy of this book. Some new photos on the way too. I’ll include a flower from the desert right here! Careful of the Bucks-can’t trust ‘em.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: