Sunday, September 08, 2024

Did I fix my Blog?

 So, it has been forever since I have cracked the Blogger code to publish anything.  This blog, which I started over 20 years ago, has stagnated.  Today, I attempted to go back yet again and see if I could tweak my info and finally get into it.  Just the fact that I am typing seems to suggest that I did the right things but I won't know until I hit the "publish" key.  

This blog has always been for me.  I get that nobody follows it.  Never meant it to be for that purpose.  I meant it only to record my adventures, my family, my poetry, my reflections on what exists and what I hope existed.  It is meant to be political and meant to be non-political.  It is meant to reflect the highs and lows of life and most of all, as an online journal of what I really think and really feel.  Perhaps one day my (step) grandkids will go back and read it and say, "Wow, so I now I better understand Jamie."  I would hope that they realize that being a good person is most important in this world and that they will hopefully explore a wonderous earth freely. 

Okay, time for the "publish" button.  Hope this work!   Oh, that's Sierra below.  She's a bit under 4 years old and is the most amazing dog I have ever seen.  I have loved all my dogs but never had an athlete like her.  She is small, stubborn, and at times has a heart of gold and at times will also growl and take a nip at you (not to hurt you but to instead just vent).  Long may she run.  



 

No comments: